“Murcian and Basque-Navarrese fusion cooking”
- Restaurant with a terrace on the seashore.
- Murcian cooking: rice, seafood, fresh local fish, different fried varieties and vegetables from Murcian fields.
- Basque-Navarrese cooking: black bean stew from Tolosa with all the trimmings, asparagus and roasted piquillo peppers), horse rib-eye, beef steak, roasted suckling pig, etc.
- Homemade desserts: cheesecake with toasted yoke, goxua (sponge cake topped with custard), fried milk, coffee flan, cylindrical cream-filled pastries
- À la Carte
- Daily menu: 13,50 €
- Child’s menu: 10 €
- Tasting menu: 30 €
- Weekly rest periods: Tuesdays and Wednesdays except for long weekends, bank holidays and high season (summer).