“It is possibly the restaurant which is closest to the sea in the entire region”
The restaurant and guesthouse Maxcaly Playa is set deep in the southern part of the Region of Murcia, just 2km. from the provincial limit of the autonomous community of Andalusia.
Stepping onto the sand, it is possibly the restaurant which is closest to the sea in the entire region. It is in the Calarreona cove and surrounded by many other coves, some of which are protected as natural spots and which make up the provincial boundary between Murcia and Almería.
Distances to other places:
- 3 km. to the center of Águilas. + info
- 9 km. to the Pulpí geode, second largest in the world and the greatest in the world which is accessible. + info
- Protected area of “las 4 calas” (the 4 coves). + info
- Lorca and its castle at 35 km. + info
- International airport of the Region of Murcia at 65 km.
- Cartagena at 65 km. + info
- Holy city of Caravaca de la Cruz at 90 km. + info
- The capital city of Murcia at 100 km. + info